- angelasearssatxAsked on October 25, 2015 at 11:13 PM
I received an email saying I have hit my 1000 limit for this months' limit, but when I look at my analytics, I only have 134 submissions. How is there such a difference?Page URL:
- FertspreadAnswered on October 25, 2015 at 11:26 PM
I received this too! I hope they address it soon as I can't afford to have the forms disabled.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on October 26, 2015 at 12:42 AM
We are very sorry about this, you should not receive the warnings anymore, our L2 engineers are working to fix the problem.
- FertspreadAnswered on October 29, 2015 at 07:54 PM
My account has now been disabled. PLEASE rectify this!
You have currently reached the limits of your account. Your forms are disabled now.
Upgrade your account today to continue using JotForm; receive submissions, collect payments from your users and have more upload space. Upgrading is quick and easy:
Thanks for using JotForm,
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on October 29, 2015 at 11:41 PM
I've corrected the problem, if this persists, let us know.