- nilankaslicAsked on October 26, 2015 at 01:05 AM
Under “ MYFORMS” window it shoes that I have received 2196 submissions.
But I can see only 17 submissions.
Also you have asked me to upgrade my account in to Silver plan.
Can you explain why I can’t open all my submissions.( i.e 2196 submissions)
My user name : nilankaslic
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on October 26, 2015 at 08:25 AM
Firstly, sorry for the inconvenience. We had a problem with submissions; but right now, it should be fixed. Currently, when I check your account, the number of submissions is 29.
Please, recheck it and let us know about its final state.
Thanks for your understanding.
- nilankaslicAnswered on October 26, 2015 at 09:45 AMHi,
Actually I have upgrade my plan to Silver.
Can I downgrade & get the refund?
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on October 26, 2015 at 09:54 AM
As you've requested, I downgraded your account to Free plan and refunded the Silver Monthly cost.
- nilankaslicAnswered on October 26, 2015 at 06:45 PMHi,
Actually I was in Bronze plan.
Can you move my plan from free to Bronze?
I think I paid the monthly fee from my PayPal account.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on October 26, 2015 at 09:32 PM
I've set the account back to Bronze plan. You may logout and login again to your JotForm account to see the changed status.