- CTCKAAsked on October 26, 2015 at 05:27 AM
One of my forms is linked to my MailChimp account. But it seems that there's some issue with the integration. I have been receiving the JotForm submissions, but these have not been added to MailChimp.
I have checked the integration link on JotForm and it says is still 'Integration Up and Running' but these are not going into MailChimp.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 26, 2015 at 11:50 AM
I just tried the integration and it's not working because of the Middle Name in your full name field. Please disable that and reintegrate the form to MailChimp.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 26, 2015 at 12:02 PM
Oh well, I just tried it again will the middle name enabled and it's working for me. Here's my test form https://form.jotform.com/52946566541969. Please try it to your end and I'll let you know.
You can try adding back the middle name and just re-integrate it and then test. See if that works this time.
- CTCKAAnswered on October 26, 2015 at 12:26 PM
Many thanks for your response.
I removed the middle name field and then reintegrated and it now works.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 26, 2015 at 01:56 PM
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome.
I am glad to know that MailChimp integration is now working as expected. Do get back to us if you have any questions.