- TedaxAsked on October 26, 2015 at 08:34 AM
Sorry for my english .. I work in german and don´t know how you name it.
I would like to put the description (left side) into the input field (right side) like:
- JotForm DeveloperiremAnswered on October 26, 2015 at 11:14 AM
If I understand you correctly, you want to add a example input to your form fields. In order to do this, you can follow the instructions explained below.
1. Click on Form Tools while you are on the Edit Page of your form.
2. Click on the field.
3. Click the field on the form to open field properties.
4. Click Hint Example and enter your hint here then click OK.
5. You can see your hint inside the field.
Hope this helps! Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.
- TedaxAnswered on October 26, 2015 at 11:58 AM
Hello thanks for replay
not really ... I try to explane with pictures:
- TedaxAnswered on October 26, 2015 at 11:59 AM
- TedaxAnswered on October 26, 2015 at 12:01 PM
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on October 26, 2015 at 01:50 PM
Thank you for providing us images.
You can achieve that by using Hint Example option.
You can also remove label of your field by clicking on label description and deleting it.
Here is my demo form: https://form.jotform.com/52985907954979?
Hope this will help. Let us know if you need further assistance.