- kwamplerAsked on October 26, 2015 at 09:35 AM
Is it possible in this system to have email notification for a form go to an email listed after completing the form?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on October 26, 2015 at 12:34 PM
I understand that you want to send the notification to a different recipient when a form is submitted. You can change the recipient email address from the email setup wizard. Please follow the steps below :
1. Click on Emails icon from the tool bar and then select Notification to open email setup wizard
2. Now click on Reply-To and Recipient Settings
3. Change the Recipient Email address in the field provided
4. Click on Finish to save and close the wizard.
5. Save your JotForm.
Hope this information helps!
- kwamplerAnswered on October 26, 2015 at 12:45 PMThank you, however that is not what I am asking. Is there a number to call to discuss the question?Kristen E. WamplerUnity of Indiana, CAOCell: 317-697-0140Office: 317-888-1481Fax: 317-888-1491Crisis Line: email@example.comThe information in this E-mail message may contain legally privileged and confidential information intended only for the usage of the individual named above. If you, the reader of this message, are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you should not further disseminate, distribute or forward this E-mail message. If you have received this E-mail in error please notify the sender immediately and delete the original.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on October 26, 2015 at 01:55 PM
Unfortunately, we are not offering any telephone support at the moment. However, you can ask any of your questions here and your questions shall be answered in a timely manner.
Do you mean to send an email to the email entered in the form while filling the form? If so, you may take a look at adding an auto-responder to your JotForm. Please refer to the guide below :
Please get back to us if you are referring to something different. We will be happy to help.