- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on October 26, 2015 at 01:41 PM
Do you see any error message after clicking on Publish button? Could you let us know which browser you are using? Please try using a private/incognito window or a different browser and let us know if it doesn't work. If you see any error, please provide us with a screenshot of it so that we can take a look and provide you with necessary assistance.
We will wait for your response. Thank you!
- AmyMayAnswered on October 26, 2015 at 02:08 PM
When I click on it in IE the icon depresses but nothing happens. I tried Chrome & it works. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 26, 2015 at 03:45 PM
Glad to hear everything is working for you in Chome. I did check IE 11, as well as Edge and both seemed to load the publish pop-up properly. If you wouldn't mind letting us know which version of IE you were having trouble with, we can check that to make sure other users do not have the same issue.
- AmyMayAnswered on October 26, 2015 at 04:14 PM
I believe the version we have is IE 9
Thanks for your prompt attention :)
- purewebservicesAnswered on October 26, 2015 at 06:15 PM
We're also experience this on Chrome and Firefox, even in Incognito mode (without plugins etc).
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 26, 2015 at 06:15 PM
I checked in IE9 and that seemed to work properly as well. Possibly a browser specific setting not allowing the pop-up.