- AgPhdAsked on January 18, 2012 at 12:25 PM
I have gone in and updated a form that I have had embedded on a registration page, and it is not updating. I updated it about an hour ago, cleared cache/cookies, refreshed, etc., and there are still errors and duplicates that are different from what I have saved in the form builder. What would be the cause of this?
Other forms on the same website had a brief problem, but they updated instantly on my last edit. This one, however, does not. I don't know if it's server lag, but enough time has passed that I thought I would post the question.
- speakforAnswered on January 18, 2012 at 02:44 PM
I got the same problem on my two forms.
- fxrAnswered on January 18, 2012 at 03:53 PM
I have issued an alert to developers about this potential issue.
- lebausAnswered on January 18, 2012 at 03:55 PM
My form only updates for the NON SECURE VERSION. The SECURE VERSION IS EXACTLY THE SAME.
- flavourAnswered on January 18, 2012 at 04:51 PM
mine ( unsecure) isn't updating the at all! That's been over 5 hours now
- fxrAnswered on January 18, 2012 at 06:26 PM
This problem should be fixed now. We had a problem with a replication server, unfortunately, in this instance, our monitoring systems failed to spot a failed process and replication had to be started manually. We are investigating the reasons why this monitoring service also failed.
If your forms are still not functioning as normal, give it another hour to ensure replication has occured globally, if the problem persists after that time, please report it back to us.
Sorry, again for any disruption to normal service.
- TropeGroupAnswered on January 18, 2012 at 11:14 PM
Hi fxr, I am still having issues with my forms updating. Can you take a look at form #20175600164.
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on January 19, 2012 at 02:43 AM
Could you please check all the versions of your form and state the problem with them ?
On my end, they are all same.
- lebausAnswered on January 19, 2012 at 06:37 AM
MY SECURE FORM SEEMS TO HAVE UPDATED FINALLY THANKS SO MUCH!!!
- TropeGroupAnswered on January 19, 2012 at 09:03 AM
Thanks for checking these. Looks like it finally updated last night.
- AgPhdAnswered on January 19, 2012 at 09:14 AM
Our issue is now fixed, as well. Thank you!
- kevinwatsonAnswered on February 07, 2012 at 11:32 AM
This has happened to me twice now and my form is not updating.
- kevinwatsonAnswered on February 07, 2012 at 11:34 AM
Even my preview is not updating. Evidently, this is an ongoing problem. I am supposed to have my form live, but....
- fxrAnswered on February 07, 2012 at 11:39 AM
Your issue looks quite seperate from this one which was has already been resolved.
Please open your issue on a seperate a thread, providing a URL and ID of the form affected and we will be more than happy to look into it for you.
- kevinwatsonAnswered on February 07, 2012 at 11:41 AM
In addition to this problem, the last field in my form is not coming through with the input information... it is blank. I just added another field (checkbox option) hoping that it would fix it, but now that doesn't even come across in the email. The report shows it, but not the emailed submission.
I would be happy to share the form with you if you contact me via my email on my account.
- fxrAnswered on February 07, 2012 at 11:45 AM
Please post a new thread and we will mark it as private so only JotForm support and yourself can see it.
Also, if you have a seperate problem, we'd appreciate it if you could also open a seperate thread for that.
I know this may seem a convulted process for you to report your issues, but it really does help us deal with our customers problems much more efficiently and get any major problem routed to the correct member of the JotForm team.
- kevinwatsonAnswered on February 07, 2012 at 11:53 AM
Just did. Thanks.
- firstname.lastname@example.orgAnswered on February 06, 2013 at 08:32 AM
I am having the same problem. It appears my standard form is updated but my secure form is not. I changed the pricing on my workshops and the new pricing is still not reflected on the new form.
- email@example.comAnswered on February 06, 2013 at 08:50 AM
My form just updated but I made additional changes to it and those changes are now not appearing. Is this going to be an ongoing problem? It's pretty aggravating.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 06, 2013 at 09:16 AM
Hi, please change your form secure URL to this instead
https://secure.jotform.us/form/30336585852964 - check if this URL provide you the updated version fo your form.
The delay in replication is probably due to the .us domain cache issue. I also have cleared your form cache to be sure you get an updated version of deployed form.
Please inform us if the issue still persist after all this.
- firstname.lastname@example.orgAnswered on February 06, 2013 at 10:04 AM
Just updated my form and it is still not displaying properly. Do I need to use the https://secure.jotform.us/form/30336585852964 address for all future updates?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 06, 2013 at 10:38 AM
Can you please describe the lates changes you did -- that does not reflect on your form when viewed using this URL https://secure.jotform.us/form/30336585852964
I compared it in your account existing form http://www.jotformpro.com/form/30336585852964 using the non-secure URL, they are similar on my end.
If I understand correctly, you want to use the secure URL? then it should be always this https://secure.jotform.us/form/30336585852964
- email@example.comAnswered on February 06, 2013 at 10:48 AM
Jonathan, When I use the https://secure.jotform.us/form/30336585852964 everything works fine. It is only the secure link that is generated by the jotform website, under "embed form wizard," when editing the form that gives me the https://secure.jotformpro.com/form/30336585852964 address that takes hours to update. Perhaps you guys could update this to generate the jotform.us link instead of the other. I think that would solve everyone's problem.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on February 06, 2013 at 11:08 AM
Thanks for bringing this to our attention.
I have cleared the cache on your forms from our end. Does the problem continue? or has the .com version updated with this?
Please let us know!
- rosecityselfstorageAnswered on February 14, 2013 at 09:18 AMHi Eduardo,
My issue seems to have fixed itself now.
Thanks for your help,
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on February 14, 2013 at 09:52 AM
Let us know if you need further assistance!
- MagicBaloonAnswered on March 31, 2013 at 02:32 PM
I have e free account.. to start ...
I create my first form and all is working perfectly (WONDERFULL TOOL)
Then I create a new one "duplicating" the previous one. Some chamges was taken, then no otehr changes are showed in my page.
The form preview show correctly in you page ...
Form not working number is: 30895542457362
Form WORKING number is: 30894602898367
- moonzkieAnswered on March 31, 2013 at 02:49 PM
Kindly open a new thread so that we can provide you a faster and more efficient assistance.
Thank you for undestanding.
- MagicBaloonAnswered on March 31, 2013 at 02:50 PMGrazie per il messaggio !
L'Amministrazione di MagicBaloon ha ricevuto il Vostro messaggio che al momento viene letto e gestito dal nostro incaricato.
Appena possibile, e se necessario, verrete contattati.