- fraanco3Asked on October 26, 2015 at 03:17 PM
item dropdown too light on form
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on October 26, 2015 at 06:28 PM
This is possible to style Drop Downs through Form Designer.
If you are having issues with some specific form, please let us know.
- fraanco3Answered on October 26, 2015 at 07:57 PM
thanks Mike....my dropdown is within a product item list. the dropdown looks fine on a desktop, but on a mobile (iPhone) device, instead of the dropdown outline being black in color, it ls light grey and hard to see.
- CharlieAnswered on October 26, 2015 at 11:53 PM
Here's how your form (http://www.jotform.co/form/33029331344850) looks in the iPhone 6 emulator, if I'm not mistaken, it should open a drop down option on a keyboard type setup.
Same goes with an Android device.
Here's the drop down when clicked
You might also want to try resetting the styling of your form so that you can see if it is somehow related to the color theme that you have chosen. Here's how to reset:
1. Navigate to Preferences->Form Styles. Set the "Themes" to "Default" and remove the custom CSS.
2. Save the changes and navigate to "Themes", choose the default theme there.
3. You now have a clean styling and you can apply a new theme.
Here's a cloned form that I have with a different theme applied: https://form.jotform.com/52989126387976?, you can check if that somehow gives you a better display of the drop down. If we have misunderstood your problem, could you kindly share us a screenshot of what you are seeing and if the specific form URL you are using.
We'll wait for your response.