- jeanaewhiteAsked on October 26, 2015 at 06:30 PM
I have added a from to my sidebar, which works fine, but when I try to add it to a page it does not display. I even tried installing the WP plugin 'Embeded Form' by jotform and it still does not work. What can I do ?
From on Sidebar all pages for newlifeayahuasca.com
Not displaying on newlifeayahuasca.com/contactPage URL:
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 26, 2015 at 09:26 PM
I did noticed an issue with regards to the URL used of the embedded form.
There were error messages shown on the browser console because the form was embedded using its secure URL (https), while your WP doesn't uses security certificate
I suggest you re-embed the form and use only its regular URL http .
Hope this help. Let us know if issue is still not resolve.
- jeanaewhiteAnswered on October 27, 2015 at 12:23 PM
How do i re-embed the form?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 27, 2015 at 03:19 PM
Please try using our iframe embed method: http://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code.
- jeanaewhiteAnswered on October 27, 2015 at 06:31 PM
i did try that but it cuts off the bottom of the form, so you can not see the submit button.
- jeanaewhiteAnswered on October 27, 2015 at 06:36 PM
nevermind, i adjusted the height and it displays fine now. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 27, 2015 at 09:30 PM
Thank you for letting us know its working now.
Contact us again anytime should your require further assistance on JotForm.