- bodybuddiesAsked on October 26, 2015 at 08:11 PM
My clients are frustrated that when they click on an area in the form that section will highlight and wipe out the white color of text. I have disabled the highlight field in Preferences but it still does it. please help me understand how to either have the text change when highlighted so it's still visible, or remove the highlight altogether.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on October 26, 2015 at 10:12 PM
I've cloned your form and I see that you haven't disabled the highlight feature, you can do it following this :
Next, in the Designer tool paste this CSS code :
This is the result.
If you need more help, feel free to contact us.
- bodybuddiesAnswered on October 27, 2015 at 12:45 AMThank you so much for this feedback! :) I have been so frustrated with the
new designer part of JotForm... it has so many quirky things to it and it
seems we always have to put in custom CSS... is this normal?
Kristy Jo Hunt
- SammyAnswered on October 27, 2015 at 08:03 AM
In some cases if one customizes the form using a non-default theme the default CSS behaviors are usually overridden by the theme's CSS rules.
In this case it will require using custom CSS to override the values in order to implement your desired design outcome.
- bodybuddiesAnswered on October 27, 2015 at 08:45 AMOkay that makes sense. Thank you so much for your help.
Kristy Jo Hunt
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on October 27, 2015 at 11:45 AM
Glad my colleague's explanation was to your satisfaction. Do let us know if there's anything else with which you need assistance.