JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
How to Email Some Documents to the Specific Submission That Received?Asked by bruce on October 26, 2015 at 10:22 PM
I want to add a form to my website that will allow people to provide contact info and request me to send them one or more files. I see that it is easy to collect info, but I don't see info about the post processing - what can be done after the data is collected
As far as I understand from your thread, you want to send some documents with respect to the user choice after the submission made.
To achieve this,
1) We need to add a field about that request like "Do you want the document?". By doing this, you will see the users answers on email submissions and you can sent what they need.
2) If you set your "Reply-to Email" setting as a email field's name which is in your form, Upcoming email submissions come with the users' email. So, you can reply with attachments to those emails directly in your inbox.
To do that,
- Open the current "Notification".
- On the appeared window, click to "Reply-To and Recipient Settings".
- On that screen, change the "Reply-to Email" as a email field's name which is in your form.
I hope this method is what you are looking for. If you need extra information, please let us know.
Have a great day.