What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.

At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.

We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.

  • Profile Image

    hiring someone to fix my form

    Asked by elevatingyourbusiness on October 27, 2015 at 02:19 AM

    Do you have recommended IT folks who fix forms?   I just want to make one of mine look more professional.  It's in JotForm . 


    Things like:

    putting the words for contact information to be under the fill-in boxes.

    putting the text for 3 areas across the screen before the checklists or fill in the blank.




    Page URL:

  • Profile Image

    Answered by Sammy on October 27, 2015 at 08:59 AM

    The best place you can look for persons adept at CSS and HTML will be on freelancer sites like Upwork, you can then provide with them the design you want to achieve using your form.

    In addition to this you might consider downloading the full source code for your form, this offers the most flexibility in terms of styling and overall form layout.

    Kindly refer to this guide on how to get your form's full  source code