- piett01Asked on October 27, 2015 at 03:44 AM
I take note recently that PDF prints works not properly. Parts of the text is not visible on the PDF's.
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on October 27, 2015 at 09:28 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
I did check your form and when I tried to download the PDF version, I am able to replicate the issue you are having. The generated PDF does not display all the form fields correctly.
I've forwarded this issue to our developers. We will inform you as soon as possible when we solve the problem.
Thank you for your understanding.
If you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist you.
- piett01Answered on October 31, 2015 at 05:03 AM
Can you tell how long before they solve the problem?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 31, 2015 at 01:14 PM
Unfortunately, the support team can tell you a timeframe. We can assure you that our developers will be checking this and let you know here if there are updates.
- piett01Answered on November 17, 2015 at 05:06 AM
Our Proces is not working very good since we have this problem. We need a quick update.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 17, 2015 at 06:28 AM
Our apologies. We don't have any update yet, but this thread has been tagged as important.
But I just checked your form and found out that you have a PDF design which might affect the PDF output. Please try deleting the report and see if that makes any difference: