- mikewilson81Asked on January 18, 2012 at 04:21 PM
I've followed the instructions to save info on form to come back to and for some reason it is not working, I've provided both the login form and main form links below. Can you please take a look and tell me what is wrong? Also, is there a way to save the info actually on the form, like in a mobile app, rather than make them go to their email to complete? Finally, is there a way for them to save their login info so they do not have to come back to it every time on their mobile device? You guys have been fantastic, looking forward to many many projects down the road!
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on January 18, 2012 at 07:56 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Unfortunately, we do not have any similar mobile devices integration at the moment.
As far as I can see, your "Save For Later" option is working as expected. You can check my recent session:
If the issue still persists, please provide us with the exact steps to reproduce it.
- mikewilson81Answered on January 20, 2012 at 07:58 PMI see the example you have provided but for some reason it is still not
working for me? I fill out the form, click "save for later" and when I do
the screen goes blank white, sends me the email of the form but it is
blank? I'm so confused, any advice is greatly appreciated, thanks so much
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on January 22, 2012 at 12:55 AM
It seems that what you pressed was the submit button, instead of the save for later button. It should not send an email as the session is 1st saved at the server. And when you use the URL with the same session value, it should appear the last values that you have entered in the fields.
- mikewilson81Answered on January 22, 2012 at 01:11 AMI am definitely tapping the save for later button, and its still going to a
blank white screen immediately after, just very confused...
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on January 22, 2012 at 03:39 AM