- edgemediaAsked on October 27, 2015 at 02:38 PM
I have a form that I need the contents to be sent to 3 different email addresses at the same time. It currently only sends an email to my default email address. How can I add the other two email addresses.
- NadamsAnswered on October 27, 2015 at 04:09 PM
Having the same problem. Did you ever get a fix?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on October 27, 2015 at 05:50 PM
You can do this with the next guide :
If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to contact us.
- studiojAnswered on February 16, 2016 at 04:17 PM
Okay, so I want a similar thing, but I don't want to send to three emails, I want one form to send to one email, a different form to send to a different email etc. Can I do that?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 16, 2016 at 05:23 PM
I see that you have posted the same question here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/773693-Can-we-email-forms-automatically-to-different-email-addresses#0.
One of our colleagues will help you soon.