- michellechaitAsked on September 30, 2010 at 02:58 PM
Can emails be sent in XML or plain text format?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 01, 2010 at 02:40 AM
Yes, they can be sent in Plain Text format.
To convert your form emails to plain text, open your form on the Form Builder and then:
1. Click on "Setup and Share" tab,
2. Click on "Email Alerts",
3. Select "Notification",
4. Click on "Switch to Text Mode",
5. Finish and Save your form.
- chattonAnswered on May 29, 2013 at 06:45 PM
Feature Request: Forward/Reply completed submissions from the view submissions page in plain text.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 29, 2013 at 09:17 PM
Hi, please use this link http://www.jotform.com/contact to create a new post about your question. We will attend to your post the soonest we can.