- arichard1Asked on January 18, 2012 at 06:32 PM
All the boxes that are side by side are single spaced on my website. The website is still under construction.
- fxrAnswered on January 18, 2012 at 07:09 PM
This problem should be fixed now. We had a problem with a replication server, unfortunately, in this instance, our monitoring systems failed to spot a failed process and replication had to be started manually. We are investigating the reasons why this monitoring service also failed
If your forms are still not functioning as normal, give it another hour to ensure replication has occured globally, if the problem persists after that time, please report it back to us.
Sorry, again for any disruption to normal service.
- arichard1Answered on January 18, 2012 at 09:05 PMthank you
- webministerAnswered on January 18, 2012 at 09:19 PM
I'm having the same problem...
here's my link https://secure.jotform.com/webminister/dinnerstaff
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 18, 2012 at 09:37 PM
Please try this form URL for the moment: https://www.jotform.com/webminister/dinnerstaff
- arichard1Answered on January 18, 2012 at 09:44 PMI am still having the same problem and unfortunately I cannot use the url
for the saved form to drop in the webpage.
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on January 19, 2012 at 02:30 AM
The problem related with this issue is solved,
Is there anything else that I can help ?
- arichard1Answered on January 19, 2012 at 09:48 AMYes 3 things if you don't mind.
My heading was all set and then all of a sudden it kept truncating to the
next line. Is there a way I can widen just the section for the heading.
Also, is it possible for me to use a URL as an insert for a page rather
than the source code.
Lastly, what can i put in the metatags so that the page will get noticed -
or is there something else I need to do to make it appear. My other site
ajrvacations will not show up on google like it use to and I don't know how
to make it show when i google ajrvacations without having to key in
Thank you in advance for your assistance.
- fxrAnswered on January 19, 2012 at 04:40 PM
1) please open a new thread for that issue. Its hard for us to help you without an ID/URL of the form you are the problem with.
2) Yes, all the JotForm embed methods are explained here
3) Although we like to help our users as much as possible with any issues related to their forms, we aren't really an SEO service :)
NOTE: To help us offer our users the best support experience, we ask for them to open a new thread for each seperate issue that is affecting them. I understand it may be a little bit of an inconvience, but it really does help us identify, track and route issues to the correct person on the JotForm team.