- vdadalyanAsked on October 28, 2015 at 12:01 AM
Hi guys, I hope you can help me out here.
When I receive a submission to the AFT Dispatch form, the phone numbers (phone, cell, fax) only show the area code. And the dates only show the month (number).
So in the current submission you only see 508 as the area code and not the entire number.
In the dates you only see the month (10 for October)
If I click on the view submission link in the email I receive when a form has been successfully submitted, the numbers show up.
Thanks for your time and help,
American Freight Trucking, Inc.Page URL:
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on October 28, 2015 at 04:45 AM
I've cloned and tested your form. It works properly on my side.
When I've checked your source code of website, there is an error on your website.
Can you re-embed your code with IFrame?
Please, check the guide bellow for embedding your code with IFrame:
I hope It will help.
We are waiting for your response.
Let us know, if it doesn't works.
- vdadalyanAnswered on October 28, 2015 at 06:45 PMThanks for your help, I've re-embedded the iFrame code, unfortunately with
the fixed size it only shows the company logo at the top and nothing else.
I've made it scrollable and now it looks like it works. Would you take a
look at your end?
Thanks for your help and let's see if the numbers and dates work now or
not. As I've said, they show up through the encrypted viewer once the
verification key has been uploaded but not through the submission viewer.
Hope this fixes it!
Thanks and looking forward to hearing back from you,
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on October 29, 2015 at 02:49 AM
Can you try setting your iFrame's height to 1600px so it won't look like it's been cut (height:1600px;). Did the iFrame embed method fix your submissions' issue?
We will wait for your response.
- vdadalyanAnswered on October 29, 2015 at 04:45 PMThanks Chriistian! What I did is make it scrollable because if I set the
height px to 1600 it ends up creating a ton of white space based on the
length of the longest page. This creates a lot of confusion as our
customers are scrolling down looking for additional fields which aren't
Hope that makes sense.
Have a look at the form and see if that works on your end.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on October 29, 2015 at 08:39 PM
Just to clarify, when you say submission viewer, do you mean to say on the Inbox viewer in your My Forms page?
If yes, then this doesn't have to do with re-embedding using iframe. This is a separate case that needs to be submitted to our devs. However, we'd appreciate if you could confirm this to us.
We'll await your reply.
- vdadalyanAnswered on October 29, 2015 at 10:45 PMHope this helps. When I click on the image link in the email I receive when
a new submission arrives (attached image), then I get the phone numbers and
dates. When I go to the JotForm Inbox, then the numbers and dates do not
So in other words when viewed through a browser after following the link in
the attached image, I can see everything just fine. When accessing using
the JotForm viewer (inbox) then the numbers and dates are missing.
Thanks for your help,
[image: ScreenHunter_120 Oct. 29 19.52.jpg]
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on October 30, 2015 at 01:47 AM
Thanks for the clarification. I have now raised this to our developers for a resolution. You will be informed here once this is fixed.
- alp_denizAnswered on October 31, 2015 at 03:53 PM
Inbox views for encrypted phone and time have been corrected. Thank you very much for letting us know.
- vdadalyanAnswered on November 01, 2015 at 04:45 PMYou're very welcome and best of luck!