JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
SMTP Account Wizard lets you to add your own email address as a sender to the notification emails. You can check the details of the setup by clicking here.
You can follow the steps explained below to copy your verification code.
1. Click Emails on the toolbar and select your notification mail.
2. Click Reply-to and Recipient Settings.
3. Click on dropdown menu to edit sender email and select Add a Sender Email.
4. Enter your email address to the given field and click Verify Address.
5. Check your email address and copy the verification code to the Verification Code field in the SMTP Account Wizard.
Hope this helps! Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.