- anunleyAsked on October 28, 2015 at 07:52 AM
- JotForm DeveloperiremAnswered on October 28, 2015 at 08:37 AM
SMTP Account Wizard lets you to add your own email address as a sender to the notification emails. You can check the details of the setup by clicking here.
You can follow the steps explained below to copy your verification code.
1. Click Emails on the toolbar and select your notification mail.
2. Click Reply-to and Recipient Settings.
3. Click on dropdown menu to edit sender email and select Add a Sender Email.
4. Enter your email address to the given field and click Verify Address.
5. Check your email address and copy the verification code to the Verification Code field in the SMTP Account Wizard.
Hope this helps! Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.