- WesttoursFernreisenAsked on October 28, 2015 at 08:19 AMThe US-EU Safe Harbour is now declared invalid. What should we do? Do you have also Servers in the EU?
- CharlieAnswered on October 28, 2015 at 09:28 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
Our upper management are already aware of this and are currently working hard for a possible workaround.
So far I believe this is the workaround they have in mind:
1. On JotForm settings, you enable a setting that says "Host all form submission data only in European servers."
2. When you select that option we keep your form response data on our servers in Germany and we will never transfer the data to US.
I will escalate this thread to them so that you can get a direct update if this change has been released.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 28, 2015 at 09:43 AM
We are about to release this feature to move your data to our European servers. It is not done yet, so, please wait a few hours before trasferring your account.
But, I'd love to hear your feedback on it? Please take a look and let me know if you have any questions or suggestions.
- KadeJMAnswered on November 02, 2015 at 09:21 AM
We apologize as to my knowledge there was a slight delay for the release of this but we would like to let you know that we have now released our solution to Safe Harbor invalidation.
You may read more about it via the link our founder provided you in his last response to you above where you may safely switch your account to our European Servers.