- Amine ArabAsked on October 28, 2015 at 09:33 AM
am looking for a web system that the teacher can log in and put training information with students names after that the system will generate me a PDFs of the certificates based on our own model.
the PDFs have to be sent to the administration to be printed and signed.
My best regards
- CharlieAnswered on October 28, 2015 at 11:22 AM
It's possible by using the form builder. Here's how you can do that:
1. First, create a form dedicated to get the information for the certificate reward
2. You can then setup a notification that will have the PDF link or the attached PDF to be sent to the specific email address.
3. Your teachers then can fill out the form and click the submit button.
4. He/she can then create a PDF file of those submissions. You can edit the layout of the PDF by using the new feature "Customize PDF" which is founder under the "Get PDF" in submissions page.
This is the same PDF file that will be sent together in your email notifications.
If you are new to our form builder, please do take time to check the links in our "Support" pages to help you get started and be more familiar with our tool.
I hope that helps.