- MassArtAsked on October 28, 2015 at 09:59 AM
I used 2 different browsers - google and firefox thinking that maybe it was because of the browser. But it continues to not download beyond #59 of the 165 submissions I have. Can you please help? I have a deadline to get these PDF's downloaded by NOON TODAY!Page URL:
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on October 28, 2015 at 12:04 PM
Thanks for reporting. We'll try to download the files for you and see if we can reproduce the problem. Your form is a bit long so I suspect this would create multiple pages per submission. This might take a while. Please stay tuned for updates!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on October 28, 2015 at 12:31 PM
I was able to reproduce the problem. I have now forwarded this to our developers for further investigation.
Can you please check the following screenshot if this is the failure message you received?
- alp_denizAnswered on October 31, 2015 at 02:26 AM
We will be looking into it now. Meanwhile please download your submission PDF one by one via Get PDF button.
- alp_denizAnswered on February 17, 2016 at 01:22 AM
I have just tested it again and successfully downloaded all of the submissions as PDF. It might have been a temporary issue.
Thank you for your understanding
All the best