- kshaughnessyAsked on January 18, 2012 at 09:32 PM
I have a hidden field on one of my forms that gets populated from a queryString. In the email notification I receive when this form is submitted the value is always blank. However, when I view the submission on jotform.com it has data. Why would that be? Thanks.
- kshaughnessyAnswered on January 18, 2012 at 09:33 PM
sorry.. forgot to metion the field is "albumid".
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 18, 2012 at 09:48 PM
This can be fixed by recreating your form notification.
To delete your notification:
1. Go to Setup & Embed
2. Click Email Alerts
3. Click on Notification (or whatever you renamed it to)
4. In the Compose Email wizard, click Delete Email
After deleting the old notification, create another notification mail:
1. Click Email Alerts
2. Click Add New Email
3. Choose Notification then click Next
4. Complete the wizard
Hope you find this useful.
- kshaughnessyAnswered on January 18, 2012 at 10:49 PM