- spencerAsked on October 28, 2015 at 12:57 PM
Is there any support to build an evaluation form such that answers are assigned numerical values and are added for a total score then assigned a rating based on that score? E.g. 'How effective was the employee?', answers of Very = 2, Somewhat = 1, Not at all = 0. Five questions in the section for a max total score of 10. TY
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 28, 2015 at 03:34 PM
You can indeed create such a form. Assign calculation values to your options:
Then total up the fields at the end:
If you have any further questions, let us know and we will be happy to help.
- spencerAnswered on October 28, 2015 at 05:45 PMThank you. Follow-ups:
1. can I save jotform forms for offline use via ios app?
2. If so, will the offline form maintain all features, e.g. totals?
3. Will the offline form sync with jotform once connectivity is re-established?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 28, 2015 at 06:49 PM
Forms cannot be used offline. We do have fillable PDF versions of forms that can be filled out offline:
However, features such as widgets and calculations will not work in the offline PDF version and will likely not work on IOS.
- spencerAnswered on October 28, 2015 at 07:45 PMTy. Perhaps add to suggested features list? We've used the offline feature via wufoo forms and it was quite handy.
(sent via mobile)
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on October 29, 2015 at 04:28 AM
We can submit a feature request to our development team but it would be nice if you can create a new thread with your request so we can confirm? Thank you.