- teamformsAsked on January 19, 2012 at 12:19 AM
Hey - so I worked on some changes to one of my forms and every time I add the source html to embed in my website it shows my old form prior to the changes.
In my jotform account the form is reflecting all the new changes. Why is this happening, and what can I do to change it?! :)
- teamformsAnswered on January 19, 2012 at 12:20 AM
Wait i just read through the threads and saw its a system wide glitch. I'll check back later to see the progress.
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on January 19, 2012 at 02:40 AM
The problem related with this issue is solved,
Is there anything else that I can help ?
- RognosisAnswered on February 27, 2012 at 11:44 PM
cannot see new changes too - even after clearing my cache memory. Any suggestions?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on February 28, 2012 at 02:39 AM
It should be working now. Can you please try again this time?
Let us know if the problem still persist on your side. Thank you!
- RognosisAnswered on February 28, 2012 at 09:30 AM
Still not showing the changes after clearing cache.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on February 28, 2012 at 09:47 AM
Do you have the web page or the form id? A ticket has been submitted to our development team for such issue since there are other users who are reporting to experience the same behaviour.
- RognosisAnswered on February 28, 2012 at 09:57 AM
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on February 28, 2012 at 10:05 AM
Can you try using the following url:
Let us know if this works.
- RognosisAnswered on February 28, 2012 at 11:07 AM
You know it works! You know you guys are the best! Thanks for your excellent and timely support! :-)