- jenscott530Asked on October 28, 2015 at 11:01 PM
I have installed the plugin to my Wordpress site, however instead of seeing my form, I see a duplication of my home screen. Can you help?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on October 29, 2015 at 06:12 AM
I checked your website and go to the "Contact Us" section, I saw a link/URL to your stand alone form.
I can see that you are using Wordpress. Please follow the steps below:
1. Click the "Publish" button.
2. Go to the "Platform" tab. Select the platform of your website. In this case, select Wordpress.org (self hosted) or Wordpress.com (hosted in Wordpress.com).
3. Now you'll see the code and instructions. Click the "Copy Code" button to copy the code in the clipboard. After that, please follow the instructions on how to add it to your Wordpress page.
Let us know if you're still having trouble embedding the form. Thank you.
- jenscott530Answered on October 29, 2015 at 11:45 AMNo. This did not work and produced the same problem of replicating my home
page instead of the form. I have tried embed, oembed, and thus way below.
None of this is working.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 29, 2015 at 03:01 PM
I checked your website http://flashymama.com/?page_id=1547 and I also can only see link URL to the form and not an embedded form.
on page source view
Can you please retry embedding the form using instead its iframe embed code.
When you got the iframe embed code, simply paste the code to your WP Contact Us page when you are in Edit mode in your WP page.
Let us know if you have completed this and we can check again how the form was embedded on your website.
- jenscott530Answered on October 29, 2015 at 05:45 PMI did that already. It did not work using the plugin, I frame, embed or
oembed. I have already stated this. You see a link because I tried to embed
every possible way and it won't work. I intend to use the link until I can
find a different company to use for my forms that will actually work on my
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 29, 2015 at 07:12 PM
Is there a way for you to create a test page in your WP website where you can embed the form using its iframe embed code?
If you can do this and just leave the embedded form as is, we will be able to check it on our side.
Curretnly we could not properly troubleshoot the issue because all we see on your WP page http://flashymama.com/?page_id=1547 is just a link of the form.