- esensAsked on October 29, 2015 at 07:47 AM
Will I need to re include forms on all my customers websites or transfer is safe for me ?
This is a re-post of a comment on EU Safe Forms: Our Solution to the EU Safe Harbor Invalidation
- 1thomh1Answered on October 29, 2015 at 08:30 AM
joining thread to see responces.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 29, 2015 at 01:31 PM
No, no changes are needed on your forms. We are handling that.
If an account is switched to the EU Safe Mode, we change the target submit URLs on your forms to one that goes to our European servers. Then, we clear caches on all of your forms.
- esensAnswered on October 30, 2015 at 11:57 AM
- KadeJMAnswered on November 02, 2015 at 10:07 AM
We would like to let you know that we have released our solution to Safe Harbor Invalidation.
You may read about it here http://www.jotform.com/eu-safe-forms/ and switch your account over to our European Servers.
- 1thomh1Answered on November 03, 2015 at 11:09 AM
Does this count as the go ahead to now transfer i.e. have you now signed off the new system as bug free?
- KadeJMAnswered on November 03, 2015 at 12:30 PM
To be upfront and honest with you I have tested it on my end and I can verify it is working.
Additionally, to my knowledge we would not release it until our founder and developers felt that this is ready enough to be released including the above announcement about it.
However, should for any reason you notice any issues by all means do let us know.
- jasperisuAnswered on January 27, 2016 at 04:18 AM
will all embedded forms still work, after migrating?
, so without changing anything.. so just push button YES MIGRATE is enough ?
or will it need updating the embed-code a bit on all websites?
sorry, just double-checking
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 27, 2016 at 06:25 AM
Yes jasperisu, that is correct. You need to just check the "Store my data only in Europe (Germany) - BETA" options under your profile settings page.
All your embedded forms will still work and NO additional changes are required.