- kingkestAsked on October 29, 2015 at 08:10 AM
Is this just an Edge thing or is this something that jotform is turning to? Instead of clicking the button and selecting a file it is saying drag and drop. I would like for it to stay click to upload is there a way to ensure it does not go to drag to upload?
Its on all my forms.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 29, 2015 at 11:43 AM
I checked your most recent form and the upload field is still click to upload:
This is the same in Microsoft edge and all other browsers I tried. Is it still showing as drag and drop on your end?
- kingkestAnswered on October 29, 2015 at 12:28 PM
I do not have edge available right now but I will check it this evening and get back to you. I know it was a drag and drop style on tuesday evening
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 29, 2015 at 01:38 PM
I had one more look and it does appear to be click to upload currently. If it does show as drag and drop on your end once again when you check, let us know and we will have another look.
- kingkestAnswered on October 30, 2015 at 10:05 AM
I checked it and it is a click to upload, thank you for your help.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 30, 2015 at 11:25 AM
Glad to hear it! Maybe someone else with access to the form made some changes without letting you know. If you have any further questions, let us know and we will be happy to help.