- dakota1972Asked on October 29, 2015 at 12:36 PM
Every time i log on it says i have new unread applications available I open them and they still say unread???Page URL:
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on October 29, 2015 at 03:51 PM
Are you referring to the latest submission marked as red on MyForms page?
If you are viewing your submissions through the submission page, that red mark that indicates recent submissions count will not be removed.
You can, however, get rid of that by clicking the form from your MyForms page, and click "Inbox"
If this is not what you mean, please give us more details of your concern and we will be glad to assist you further. Thank you.
- dakota1972Answered on October 29, 2015 at 05:23 PM
this is how i view my forms as stated above. but even after viewing it still shows that i have 4 unread forms
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on October 29, 2015 at 09:52 PM
I have mark it answered. The 4 submissions might have been cached that's why the count sticks on the form or maybe it was from the earlier submissions. You can mark this as answered if this happens again.
Hope this helps!
- dakota1972Answered on October 30, 2015 at 01:04 PM
There is nothing here that says mark all read
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on October 30, 2015 at 05:46 PM
Our apologies. The interface was updated and the Mark All As Read option is now located in the top More menu, not the one on the form line:
I believe the rationale for moving it was to allow several forms to be selected and their submissions marked as read in a single action.