- NRCsupportAsked on October 29, 2015 at 01:14 PM
1. Using Firefox.
2. I open jotform by going to "http://www.jotform.com/login".
3. I log in successfully and select My Forms.
4. I select the form I want (NRC Support Group. Online contact form).
5. I select Edit Form
6. The form opens, BUT the vertical scroll bar disappears.
I discovered by chance that I can get the scroll back by:-
7. Select My Forms again
8. Select the same form again
9. Select Edit Form again
10. The form now opens correctly with a vertical scroll bar.
What is going? Presumably it is some sort of bug in the editor.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on October 29, 2015 at 04:07 PM
We would like to apologize for the inconvenience. There are no known issue regarding that on our end, however, I just would like to know if you're experiencing that most of the time?
It probably is an issue on how the browser that loads the form builder page and can also be fixed by refreshing the page.
- NRCsupportAnswered on October 29, 2015 at 07:57 PM
This is absolutely consistent on the first entry to display a form edit window after logging in to jotform. But if instead of entering jotform by going to www.jotform.com/login, i enter by going to www.jotform.com the behaviour is different, but still a bit odd. In that case I click on the login button towards the right of the top row of buttons. A blank form edit screen appears and I have to click the login button again to get the actual login panel to appear. I then login and from there on everything seems normal, including the scroll bar behaviour. So the scroll bar problem appears to be related to logging in via jotform.com/login.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on October 30, 2015 at 03:37 AM
Thanks for providing more details.
I followed the same steps mentioned above (on a cloned version of your form using Firefox browser) and logged in at www.jotform.com/login but I can't reproduce the problem. The scroll bar stays and never disappears.
Perhaps it's only a minor browser cookies or cache issue, please try to clear your Firefox browser's cache and cookies and check it again. If the problem continues, let us know so we can assist you further.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on October 30, 2015 at 05:48 PM
I was able to reproduce the issue you're having only on the first attempt of logging in after clearing my browser's cache and cookies.
Succeeding logins after the first attempt already works fine.
Although this can be fixed, again, by refreshing the form builder page on your first attempt or on your succedding log-ins when cookies, cache, history etc... of www.jotform.com/login is stored in your browser already, I will still escalate this issue to our developers.
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. This thread will be updated and you will be notified if the issue is fixed.
- NRCsupportAnswered on October 30, 2015 at 08:09 PM