- adam9280Asked on January 19, 2012 at 09:58 AM
- AtacanCAnswered on January 19, 2012 at 12:01 PM
Can you please provide more information? It would be very helpful if you can share the form-id and the url of your website with us. So we can take a look at this issue.
Thanks in advance.
- adam9280Answered on January 19, 2012 at 01:45 PM
Is this the information you're asking for?
I was going to delete my empty post but it wouldn't let me. Thanks for the response.
- fxrAnswered on January 19, 2012 at 05:39 PM
Are you still having this problem?
What is missing from the form embedded on your website?
- adam9280Answered on January 19, 2012 at 05:52 PMYes, it is still not updating. Made a few small changes. Added a shipping
address, etc. I can post more info/code tomorrow if needed.
I've looked at the forums and I'm impressed with the support.
- fxrAnswered on January 19, 2012 at 06:56 PM
This is an odd issue that really doesnt happen often (if at all)
When you checking this again, can you please try on a different web browser? (if at all possible) just to rule out some kind of caching issue particular to your browser.
- adam9280Answered on January 20, 2012 at 12:26 AMI changed a couple parts of the form and it is updating correctly. I will
let you know if it happens again. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on January 20, 2012 at 12:32 AM
We're happy to hear it Adam. Yes, please feel free to contact us if this happens again so that we can further assist you. Thank you so much for your patience, have a great day!