- akollwitzAsked on October 29, 2015 at 04:14 PM
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 29, 2015 at 07:29 PM
JotForm support all browsers already including Firefox.
I test your jotform http://www.jotformpro.com/form/51585900477967 on FF, and it works fine
Were you having issue with the form when using Firefox browser?
Please provide more details about the issue and we will check what could be wrong.
- akollwitzAnswered on October 30, 2015 at 09:45 AMI’ve had someone use the embedded form on Midwestcsa.com and they can’t get passed the first page using fire fox. We’ve never had an issue so I’m not sure what is going on.
- akollwitzAnswered on October 30, 2015 at 09:45 AMI just installed firefox on my computer and tried to register on the jot form embedded form. Midwestcsa.com and then register attendee .
I enter the info and click next and it does nothing
- KadeJMAnswered on October 30, 2015 at 01:50 PM
Thank you for providing us with the additional information about the issue.
I took a peek at your provided webpage and found you have two forms on two different pages.
However, I saw the #1 for Attendees is similar to the form my colleague found and mentioned to you above.
I've tested both in the latest version of FireFox on my end and I am able to get to the next page without a problem on the embedded forms.
Could you please tell us what version of FireFox you have? Also what OS are you using?
- akollwitzAnswered on October 30, 2015 at 02:45 PMI actually changed the embedded to an iframe and it does work now.
- KadeJMAnswered on October 30, 2015 at 05:35 PM
Glad to hear it's working for you now and thank you for the update about that.
Doing that was a smart move since most likely there was a conflict between the form and your site so re-embedding as an iframe code would resolve that sort of issue in most cases.