- Clauddemy AraújoAsked on October 29, 2015 at 09:23 PM
Good evening, my email address has changed without my permission I believe that the account was hacked could help me? :( In the face of that my account has been suspended'm a real user use the form j of services while trying to develop my skills because I am still a student, already created important files for personal use would not want to lose them ...
- BenAnswered on October 30, 2015 at 04:27 AM
Looking at the email that you have contacted us over Clauddemy I was able to find 2 different accounts:
Now both of these accounts are active and since they are associated with the email that you have contacted us from I presume that you have some other account where this has happened on?
If so please do let us know the username of the account or the form that is under that account which would allow us to find it and see what has happened to the same.
In regards to the above, since both are using the same email, my suggestion would be to use the username to log in into any of the two instead of using the email.
- demmy25Answered on October 30, 2015 at 07:45 AMhello, my account had some problems in the middle of all this I contacted
you because my account was banned, was however helped in reactivating the
account happened it from my e-mail be redirected to new account, well to my
actual login is demmy25. I do not know how to delete the next login.
Em 30/10/2015 5:26 AM, "JotForm" escreveu:
- KadeJMAnswered on October 30, 2015 at 11:03 AM
Do you mean you want us to delete the other account? Or what exactly do you mean by "delete the next login"? Please confirm this or provide us with more clarification.
- demmy25Answered on October 30, 2015 at 11:45 AMOK! login I intend to continue using it demmy25, so the other will not be
me useful because it is empty, without forms, however demmy25 contains my
forms has created know?
Em 30/10/2015 12:03 PM, "JotForm" escreveu:
- KadeJMAnswered on October 30, 2015 at 01:29 PM
Ah okay, I've deleted the other account for you, thanks for the clarification.
And yes all of your forms are on Demmy25 and that would include any future forms you make so long as you are logged into that account.
- KadeJMAnswered on October 31, 2015 at 01:52 PM
You've asked a follow-up question unrelated to this thread so I have moved it to a new thread here.