- swhitwAsked on October 30, 2015 at 06:32 AM
We moved to the EU servers yesterday and since then email notifications and auto-responders aren't being delivered. Can you advise please?
- tallerdemusicsAnswered on October 30, 2015 at 08:04 AM
Same thing here... And, as far as I can see by checking the support forum, there's plenty of users complainig about it. I hope they're getting this fixed really soon or I'm going to have to move my forms out of JotForm.
- rivierajamesAnswered on October 30, 2015 at 08:52 AM
mine not working either.
- CharlieAnswered on October 30, 2015 at 10:17 AM
We are very sorry for the inconvenience. We have alerted our developers about this problem, it seems like it is isolated to users that are in the EU region. We hope that this will be fixed as soon as possible. We will update you directly on this thread.
- CharlieAnswered on October 30, 2015 at 04:08 PM
We have received reports from our developers that the issue should now be resolved.
If the problem still persists, please let us know.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- swhitwAnswered on November 02, 2015 at 03:19 AM
Thanks for the confirmation. Can I rely on the email logs for form notifications/responses that failed to be sent? I need to resend them to various mailboxes.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on November 02, 2015 at 08:52 AM
Yes, you can rely on the email logs and manually resend those that have Failed status. To view your form's email history, you can check this article How to view all your form Email History. You can also use the Forward feature found in the form's submission page.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.
- CharlieAnswered on November 02, 2015 at 10:23 AM
I opened a separate thread so that we can better assist you, please refer to this link instead: http://www.jotform.com/answers/695488. We will address it shortly.
- sashuserAnswered on November 02, 2015 at 01:17 PM
Thank you for looking into this but our is still not working. And we in the US, not the EU region.
This is the form... but none of our notifications are working.
- CharlieAnswered on November 02, 2015 at 02:48 PM
Hi, I see you already have an opened thread with the issue or concern you have mentioned. Please refer to this link instead: http://www.jotform.com/answers/695528. My colleague has already responded to your concern. Please do post your reply directly there.