- francesca73Asked on October 30, 2015 at 07:29 AM
I am trying to upload a form in one of my sites.
The form should be like a simple Newsletter field i.e. "Insert your email to receive your discount code"
When the user inserts their emails, I receive one copy with their email address subscription, while they receive an email with the discount code.
Can anyone help with this please?
- CharlieAnswered on October 30, 2015 at 10:56 AM
This is possible, is the discount code fixed or do you want it to be randomly generated?
Here are the steps by which you can follow:
1. First, create your form, here's the templates page for the search term "newsletter": http://www.jotform.com/form-templates/search/newsletter
2. Here's how I created mine, I use a text box, set a fixed discount code.
3. You can now then use the hidden field in your email notifications, autoresponders or "Thank You" page.
Here's a guide link on how to setup an email notification: http://www.jotform.com/help/25-Setting-Up-Email-Notifications
In the email template, you can add the hidden field by clicking it under the "Form Fields" panel:
If you want to send an email to the user's email who filled out the form, then you can create an autoresponder instead: http://www.jotform.com/help/26-Creating-a-Form-Autoresponder
When testing your form, make sure to fill it out and click the submit button, see if you will receive the notification/autoresponder.
I hope that helps. Do let us know if you need more assistance on this.