- beatsaheadAsked on October 30, 2015 at 09:01 AM
I have this working well on one of my forms http://dj-hire-london.co.uk/book/
but the new one below submits all to paypal, whichever option they have checked for payment.
Can you tell me where I am going wrong?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on October 30, 2015 at 01:32 PM
I cloned your form, I reviewed your conditions, they are properly setup. I did some test, and no matter what option you choose, it takes you to Paypal page.
I went to review your settings on Preferences, I noticed that the "Clear Hidden Field Values" setting is set up to "Don't clear". So, what's happening here is that the Paypal field still receives values, even though is hidden, that's why it still redirects you to Paypal page.
So, go to Preferences>Advance Settings, and set "Clear on Being Hidden" to the Clear Hidden Field Values setting:
That will solve the issue. If you need anything else, please open a new thread, we will be glad to assist you.
- beatsaheadAnswered on October 30, 2015 at 02:35 PM
Thanks for checking that out and coming up with a solution, it seems to have rectified it, however I am now getting this error message on submission. Warning: trim() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/content/97/11197497/html/dev1/wp-includes/query.php on line 1577
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on October 30, 2015 at 04:00 PM
That's because you are sending Post data to your thank you page.
Go to Preferences>Advanced Settings, and set the "Send Post Data" option to "NO", if you are not using it:
If you are using it, make sure to validate your fields.
- beatsaheadAnswered on October 31, 2015 at 02:22 AM
Ultimately I want to get the data to my 3rd party online planner, and had forgotten I;d left Post data on, thanks for all your help.
- beatsaheadAnswered on October 31, 2015 at 04:37 AM
Now, my second form isn't displaying
should submit to
but is getting stuck at
- beatsaheadAnswered on October 31, 2015 at 07:08 AM
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 31, 2015 at 01:35 PM
That's great to know! Please contact us again if there are any problems.