- iom3formsAsked on April 20, 2010 at 05:09 AMI generated a form a couple of months back and embedded it on my website. It's been working fine until today when I get a message where the form used to be saying the form has been removed by its owner. I did no such thing. Why have you deleted my form? I can log in to JotForm using my account details and the interface says I have no forms. Has your recent website revamp removed my form? Please advise. Thanks
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 20, 2010 at 06:08 AMCan you send us the URL of the form? Thanks.
- iom3formsAnswered on April 20, 2010 at 09:06 AM
I believe the original URL was http://jotform.com/form/10563033313 (I took that out of the code block I was given when creating the form originally).
- rainbowAnswered on April 15, 2011 at 04:10 PM
I am also having same problem as iom3forms. I have created 2 forms in jotform I can see them in my website but I cannot see them in jotform My Forms. It says they have been deleted by owner, but I have not deleted the forms. I need to edit fields in the form.
My url for 2 forms are:
- allanftdAnswered on April 16, 2011 at 03:35 AM
I was able to confirm that the first form ("http://form.jotform.com/jsform/10955039033") appears to be deleted. I shall escalate this to our level 2 support for further action. You will hear from them usually between 24 to 48 hours.
I have also chcked the other form ("http://form.jotform.com/jsform/11005208613") and it is still existing. Please double check by going to this URL and let us know if it works for you this time or not.
We apologize for the inconvenience on this matter. Thank you for using JotForm!
- yogitaAnswered on April 17, 2011 at 01:40 AM
still I cannot see any forms. Above link also is not working. Till now I was creating form in guest user but now I have created an account, Is there any way to get above 2 forms in my account.
- allanftdAnswered on April 17, 2011 at 04:28 AM
I can see the your forms but for some reason I can't restore it into your JotForm account.
<script src="http://form.jotform.com/jsform/10955039033"></script> - click here
<script src="http://www.jotform.com/jsform/11005208613"></script> - click here
Since you made these forms using a guest account, most probably it was not properly sync'ed into your new account. I have sent a follow up to our escalation team regarding the status of your request.
Thank you for your patience on this matter. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 18, 2011 at 08:14 AM
iom3forms: Your form is now restored. It was on a guest account on JotForm version 2.
If anybody else have similar problem please post it on a separate thread.