- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 31, 2015 at 04:24 PM
I also recommend creating an account first. You can use this link http://www.jotform.com/signup to signup using your email account.
As to your inquiry, you can check also the JotForm FAQ for answers to commonly ask questions for new users.
Notification Email is assign be default to newly created forms.
user guide: -Setting-Up-Email-Notifications
Hope this help. Contact us anytime if you need further assistance.
- peturrpAnswered on October 31, 2015 at 04:54 PM
I have had account for a long time.
I also know how to setup notification.
See older thread........
- peturAnswered on October 31, 2015 at 05:36 PM
I have been user for period of time. I am solving this problem for one of my customers that I advised to use Jotform - so it have to be solved :)
I have this problem - see my link:
I have a list of 75 recipients. I want to be able to send notification to each of the members of the list whom the user decide to choose. I also have to have possibility to send ALL of them notification in the same email.
- PeturAnswered on October 31, 2015 at 06:03 PM
- PeturAnswered on October 31, 2015 at 06:06 PM
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 31, 2015 at 07:47 PM
Thank you for the clarification. I am able to understand the actual issue now.
We actually have explained to you the issue already on the original thread here http://www.jotform.com/answers/693892
Our colleague BJoanna had explained already the reason and suggestion a solution to the issue.
There is a limit of 10 email addresses per email notification or conditional email.
There's a limit of 10 recipients per notifiers and 2 for autoresponders. So, you'd need to create additional notifications (containing the same information) if you wish to send the message to more than 10 people.
Also 20 emails per hour can be received for free user, so if you send 20 on one submission, you will not get any others neither.
I have also checked email address of your account and your email address was on bounce list. Our system gave following result:
firstname.lastname@example.org is IN the bounce list
email@example.com is NOT in the unsubscribe list
I have now removed them from our bounce list and it should be working fine now.
Also you can Whitelist JotMails IP Addresses.
So far I can see on your form http://www.jotformeu.com/form/52752582492361 that you are still using that multiple email recipients on the Condition Email.
Please remove that condtion email in your form instead because it will not work, and can also be percieve by the Phishing filter as email spamming form. There is a high possibility the Phishing filter will disable the form due to its email spamming like behaviour.
- peturAnswered on October 31, 2015 at 08:10 PM
Hi and thanks,
so I will delete the multiple condition. but what will I do to solve that problem to ge able to select more than ten recipients a a time.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on October 31, 2015 at 09:02 PM
If you want to send a notification to 72 recipients keep this in mind:
1) First of all, you need to upgrade to a paid plan, since the limit to send notifications is up to 20 per hour on free accounts, however on paid accounts is 100 per hour. Since you want to send a notification to 72 recipients, most likely, only a notification per hour can be submitted.
2) You need to create 8 notifications, in which you will add 10 recipients in 7 notification, and 2 recipients in 1 notification, please refer to this guides:
- peturrpAnswered on November 02, 2015 at 06:29 AM
Thanks for your help.
There are just the first notification email marked conditional?
Could you verify that my form is correctly set up before I buy your service.
It would have been better to know of these limitation before I published that form - I have been asking for assistance from beginning of my work.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on November 02, 2015 at 11:43 AM
I've checked the notifications on your account and see that a notification is set to receive by users based on conditions. And the rest notifications are set to receive by 10 recipients each with a total of 79 recipients. So a total of 80 emails shall be sent adding the notification set to sent by conditions. Since there is a limit of 100 emails on paid accounts, any second submission received in the same hour would be receiving the first remaining number of emails. To overcome this issue, it would be helpful if you can create a group email or a mailing list in your email server to avoid sending multiple emails from JotForm.
Hope this information helps. Let us know if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 02, 2015 at 02:45 PM
We will attend to the new question here http://www.jotform.com/answers/695754
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on November 03, 2015 at 10:55 AM
I was assuming selecting only one option from the check boxes. If more checkboxes are selected, the number will be increased as per the checked options. Since the notification is set to send using conditions, it will be send only when the conditions are true. You can see the note in the Conditions wizard image below :
Hope this information helps.