- rbowdenAsked on November 01, 2015 at 08:44 AM
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on November 01, 2015 at 11:57 AM
Thanks for letting us know about this issue, I see that submissions are corrupted when exported as PDF file:
I will report this to our second level, you will be notified via this thread when this gets fixed.
- alp_denizAnswered on November 02, 2015 at 11:03 AM
Custom PDF design is somehow activated for your form and that causes unwanted PDF display when not correctly edited. Could you please inform us if you activated it on purpose?
Submission PDF editor is at Submissions page -> click Get PDF -> Customize PDF
Sorry for the inconvenience
- rbowdenAnswered on November 02, 2015 at 07:55 PM
I did because it appeared that was the only way to get rid of the some of the header information on the pdf form. Should I delete the custom pdf form?
- rbowdenAnswered on November 02, 2015 at 08:55 PM
I just did a test form and things appear to be working correctly. Thank you.
- CharlieAnswered on November 03, 2015 at 03:27 AM
I'm glad to hear that everything is working fine in your end now.
I'll inform the developer assigned on this. Thank you.