- JORGE_GARCIAAsked on November 01, 2015 at 11:33 AM
Hi. This is the question. A user fills out and submits a form. Then with Edit_link returns to form to make changes or send if it is correct. After shipping, the user uses the Clear Form button to fill the form again, with other names, email addresses, message, because it is using Form Continous Later, ok? But as it is in Edit_link, observe that although the fields are empty, the number of submission holds, so the form that is sent overwrites the previous because it has the same number. What can be the solution? Thanks in advance.
- NRCsupportAnswered on November 01, 2015 at 01:04 PM
Here is a suggestion. Do you really need to have a clear form button? In fact with such a simple form, do you really need to allow the user to edit the form after submission?
- JORGE_GARCIAAnswered on November 01, 2015 at 04:01 PM
Yes, because it is a form that the user can customize and send to different people one after another, so the need Clear Form each time.
- JORGE_GARCIAAnswered on November 01, 2015 at 04:07 PM
Well, I've solved with a Condition and the Thank You page. Thanks for your interest.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on November 01, 2015 at 11:46 PM
Glad to hear that you have found to a solution to the issue you are encountering. If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact us again.