- miyonimuwcAsked on November 01, 2015 at 08:51 PM2. i am trying to add arabic translation to my form. sometimes i succeed to save the changes but then at some point it just stop to save all the translation i insert. its really frustrating - and yes i am pressing save 3 times, at each box i am translating at the larger box and than again on the languages box. and again save on the form itself and its still doesn't save it all.
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on November 02, 2015 at 03:54 AM
I tried to add a new language and words to your cloned form and didn't replicate the same issue. This issue is fixed couple of months ago.
In this case, I suggest you to clear your browser caches (I've already cleared your form caches) and then try again.
If the problem consists, please let us know and we will take a further action to solve this problem.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on November 02, 2015 at 05:03 PM
I've replicated your issue, I will report it to our level 2 and we will let you know via this thread when the issue is solved.
- miyonimuwcAnswered on November 05, 2015 at 03:25 PM
is there any updates on the issue??
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on November 05, 2015 at 04:44 PM
Sorry, but we have not recieved any update for this issue, we will let you know as soon as we have updates.
Thank you for your understanding.