- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on January 20, 2012 at 06:16 AM
I just checked your website and it seems to be fine. I think you've already found solution for it. Is there anything else we can do to serve you better? Please let us know. Thank you so much!
- sigmapiAnswered on January 20, 2012 at 06:45 AM
for me, safari is not showing that it is centered.. I have cleared the cache.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on January 20, 2012 at 07:23 AM
Thanks for your quick reply. I just checked it on the said browser and the form is perfectly fine. Please check my screenshot:
Is this what you are referring to? Please let us know. Thanks.
- sigmapiAnswered on January 20, 2012 at 07:42 AMI want the questions and radio buttons to be centered in the form.
Sent from my iPhone.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on January 20, 2012 at 08:24 AM
Thanks for making it clear. I have cloned your form and applied custom css codes to make all questions aligned center. Please check: http://www.jotform.com/form/20190958622?
You can clone it back if you like, here's how: http://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-clone-an-existing-form-from-a-URL
Please let me know if there's something I need to change or need further assistance. Thank you so much!