- amyfoundationwebAsked on November 02, 2015 at 09:57 AM
I have followed all instructions on http://www.jotform.com/help/275-How-to-pass-a-calculation-to-a-payment-field to pass a calculation to the payment field on paypal.
But my paypal widget looks different, instead of 'Get Amount Field' I see 'Suggested amount' (Attached screenshot),
How do I pick the field to take the calculation from on paypal widget?
(My calculation field has already been setup in form)
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on November 02, 2015 at 03:31 PM
I've cloned your form and I found the origin for your issue , well we are going to do it in a simple way,please follow the steps below :
1. First, rename the field from Donation Amount to Calculated Donation Amount and set it as a hidden field :
2. Now, add the form calculation widget and configure it as the image below, to pass a value from a field to a payment field, it should be a calculation field :
And rename it from "Calculation" to "Donation Amount" :
3. Now, you will be able to select the field "Donation Amount" :
You can see my sample form here :
If you need more help, feel free to contact us.
- amyfoundationwebAnswered on November 03, 2015 at 02:28 PM
thanks for the detailed answer
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on November 03, 2015 at 03:41 PM
We are here to help you, please , feel free to contact us if you need further assistance.