- bsujevichAsked on November 02, 2015 at 02:25 PM
I am not receiving emails from jotform. I tried to go into the lastest submission and foward to a few of my email addresses and it would not work.
- BenAnswered on November 02, 2015 at 04:21 PM
I took a look at your account and I see that your email ended up in our bounce list.
The reason is because your email provider (ComCast) sent this to us as an answer to at least one of the emails:
smtp;550 5.1.1 Account not available
I have removed your email from our bounce list so you should now receive the emails once again - that is until they send that or some other reason back to us.
My suggestion would be to contact them and see with them about that error - please copy the entire red segment above.
- bsujevichAnswered on November 04, 2015 at 11:45 AMI have contacted them and they said that the account was temporarily on hold. It is reactivated again. But I am still not receiving emails. CAn you check your list again.
- BenAnswered on November 04, 2015 at 03:13 PM
It seems that it was in the bounce list again, but this time without any specific reason mentioned. I will check it after I post reply here if it ends up on the bounce list again after my reply.
If not, you should be able to receive emails (at least from our side), but do keep us updated if you experience any further issues.
- bsujevichAnswered on November 04, 2015 at 03:45 PMIt is working now!
- BenAnswered on November 04, 2015 at 05:48 PM
Great to hear that :)
Please do let us know if there is anything else that we can assist you and we would be happy to do so :)