- itsnycAsked on November 02, 2015 at 02:57 PM
How can I have redirection to url, after submition.... page1...or page2.... or page3, ect
- victorAnswered on November 02, 2015 at 05:48 PM
Could you please elaborate your question a bit more? I am assuming that you would like to edit the URL of the thank you page. This can be done by pressing the THANK YOU button on the toolbar
On the button of the page press the button REDIRECT TO PAGE
Hit the APPLY button to save the URL
If I am mistaken please feel free to correct me.
- itsnycAnswered on November 03, 2015 at 07:45 AMYes I saw that but it only does redirect to page one…. There is no page2.. page3 I need ruffly 15 redirect for 15 answers.
- victorAnswered on November 03, 2015 at 09:04 AM
If you want to redirect to different pages, depending on the way to form is filled, you may create a condition to change the THANK YOU URL.
Please let us know if this helps
- itsnycAnswered on November 03, 2015 at 11:45 AMDid that all go to same page “PAGE 1” look @ image
- victorAnswered on November 03, 2015 at 01:17 PM
I think I am not understanding correctly what you are looking for. Could you elaborate a bit more on what you are looking for?
Do you want to redirect your users to different pages when they submit the form? Or are you looking to skip pages in your form?
We will await for you clarification.
- itsnycAnswered on November 03, 2015 at 02:45 PMOK
What city are you from? ( DROPDOWN)
(city1) ……. Click send …………. Go to page1
(city2) ……. Click send …………. Go to page2
(city1) ……. Click send …………. Go to page3
(city15) ……. Click send …………. Go to page15
- victorAnswered on November 03, 2015 at 04:15 PM
Thank you for the information. I created a sample form that you may clone if you like
If you review this form, I have added 3 more pages in the form. When you select the first option Minas Gerais, the form will jump to the second page. When you submit the form it will redirect to google page
If you select the second option "São Paulo", it will jump to the third page and when you hit the submit button it will go to yahoo
Lastly if you choice Rio de Janeiro, it will jump to the last page and will go to MSN page when you submit the form.
Please let us know if this helps
- itsnycAnswered on November 03, 2015 at 04:45 PMThat not it it’s url redirect ….choose one go to page1
Or same for choose2 go to page2
Or same form choose 3 go to page3
UJRL redirection not next page as in multiple form.
You have to fill in state. then answer I am a cliente or I am not a client, to direct you to right URL
- victorAnswered on November 03, 2015 at 06:07 PM
Sorry for not understanding correctly what you are looking for. I have modified the previous form I shared with you.
I have added an extra field asking if user is a client or not. I have also added the following conditions. Depending on the selections it will take the user to different web page.
You can also modify the condition adding the state the user is in.
If I am still understanding what you are looking for, please clarify you issue with a more detail so we better assist you.
- itsnycAnswered on November 03, 2015 at 06:46 PM
OK now it's correct, how do I import this so I can see how it's done?
- itsnycAnswered on November 03, 2015 at 07:45 PMThat it!! How can I copy the form code so I can see how it was done?
- CharlieAnswered on November 04, 2015 at 02:24 AM
I checked the form titled "Bem Vindo!" in your account, I see you already have the conditions setup on how to redirect to another URL after submission.
Now if you wish to test how the form works, you can view the form URL directly on a web browser, you can get the link under the "Publish" button
Here you can get the Form URL or the direct link, view it on a web browser and see how the form works.
You can also get the form's embed code and add it on your web page.
I hope that helps.