- POLMXAsked on November 02, 2015 at 04:00 PM
They keep moving, they don't fit the last part where the "send" button is doesn't show.
I have tried all the possible combinations with the paddings and still I do not get them to work.
1.- These two are more less fitting, but not as they were designed:
2.- This is the one with the worst behavior:
3.- This is the ONLY ONE that is ok:
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on November 02, 2015 at 08:03 PM
Form embedding highly depends on your website layout.
Please explain what exactly is not right with the embedded forms.
- POLMXAnswered on November 05, 2015 at 07:48 PM
As I said before, forms do not appear complete in the bottom, specially the one in the link below:
The other ones I could kind of correct the issue moving the paddings but the do not show quite well as the form nor the site was designed to.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 06, 2015 at 12:33 AM
I checked the website using the URL you provided http://www.reforestacionextrema.org/#participa
and I found that there were 2 different forms embedded on the same page
The same page embedded forms on the website could be the caused of issue.
Please try first removing the other form, and retain only one form embedded on the page.
It should resolve the issue.
Let us know if issue still persist even after doing this.
- POLMXAnswered on November 06, 2015 at 09:45 AMSo that means there is no possibility of having two forms in one page?
iPhone 5s on the go
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 06, 2015 at 12:12 PM
I think that's possible, but please try the suggestion to embed a single form in the page and check if that makes any difference.
You are currently using our old iframe codes. Please try getting the embed codes again.