- nbkaq1rAsked on November 02, 2015 at 05:43 PM
my submission data from form called "Fall 2015 Move In Options" is no longer available to me. I am needing the name, phone and cell phone number for all the people who made a submission. Right now, its only showing the time stamp.Page URL:
- SammyAnswered on November 03, 2015 at 01:17 AM
I did check you submissions and hey are indeed missing except for the submissions date.
I have forwarded this issue to our development team for resolution, you will be updated via this thread.
- PerformersSchoolAnswered on November 03, 2015 at 02:37 PM
Im having the same issue, can you please respond to me.
- nbkaq1rAnswered on November 12, 2015 at 03:46 PMHas this issue been resolved? I need that data asap.
Prado Student Living
GRAND CAMPUS LIVING, a division of Lincoln Property Company
7114 UTSA Blvd | San Antonio, Texas 78249
Main *210-853-0001*| Fax *210-579-8600*
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on November 12, 2015 at 06:10 PM
It appears that the issue is caused by form modifications. Please note that is not safe to delete fields from published forms.
In this case you can try:
1) Cloning your current form to have a duplicate/clone version of the form.
2) Restoring the current form to its original structure via Revision History.
It is most likely that you will see the form data once you restore the form.
Please give it a try and let us know if you need any further assistance.