- justinjeffreyAsked on April 20, 2010 at 05:57 AMMy form appears to be cut short in IE and the last fields have merged? It presents OK in other browsers.Seeing a similar post about IE problems and the new release I have re-fetched the iFrame code and inserted on my website but the problem continues.This is the page:http://www.keysportsandcoaching.com/book-online/4537638230Please advise as this is a major problem.
- serkanAnswered on April 20, 2010 at 10:19 AMI've fixed this problem now. Please test and let me know if it still continues. Don't forget to update your code.
Thanks for reporting.
- justinjeffreyAnswered on April 20, 2010 at 11:28 AMThanks - that's cured it.
- justinjeffreyAnswered on March 21, 2016 at 08:53 AM
I AM OPENING THIS TICKET/REQUEST IN THIS POST THREAD BECAUSE I CANNOT SEE NEW POSTS HISTORICALLY
I have submitted a private post on the support forum and it does not appear to have registered as I cannot now see it as normal using the 'My questions' button. As such I have no idea if you got my support question, which I need sorting out asap. This appears to be a Support Forum issue.
This is the only way to contact JotForm support that I can think of having tried new support posts and an email to support@ and getting no response.
My original support post will follow...
- justinjeffreyAnswered on March 21, 2016 at 08:55 AM
- CharlieAnswered on March 21, 2016 at 09:57 AM
I checked your account and you have multiple threads about the same concern. Here are the threads that you have already opened:
My colleagues have already answered your concern there. But, it seems like you are not receiving them, this is because your email address email@example.com. If you are subscribed to a spam blocker service, it seems like they have block one of our IPs. Here's the error message generated by our system:
I have removed it in our bounce list, however, to avoid being added on it again. Please follow the steps mentioned in this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/208-How-to-Setup-Email-Alerts-to-Prevent-Email-Bouncing-Related-Issues
You might also need to contact your spam blocker service to whitelist our JotMail IP addresses and domain name servers.
- justinjeffreyAnswered on March 21, 2016 at 10:34 AM
OK, willl look at this. That explains the lack of response.