- DwimarAsked on November 02, 2015 at 11:10 PM
We are a foundation located in Thailand and have a pay pal account for receiving money
I set up a "JotForm" to receive this money (http://publish2day.org/page/pay) After setting up I have had inconsistent results.
1. The first person was in the U.S. and it worked fine. He entered his credit card information the amount in Thai Baht. We got our money he got charged in US dollars in his account.
2. It didn't work for the second person. He was not able do to process his CC because it said it could not use ThaiB on his US$ cc
3. I tried it from Thailand with my U.S credit card and received a JotForm error message "Merchant country unsupported. " I then made a VPN connection to the US so that my browser thought I was in the U.S. and I still received the "Merchant Country Unsupported."
Please tel me how to resolve these issue. Thailand is a supported country by pay pal. Plus it worked the first time just fine, I am not sure why the other times we have had issues.
- SammyAnswered on November 03, 2015 at 04:01 AM
I can see you are using PayPal pro for your payments processing, unfortunately PayPal pro is only supported in specific countries.
It is currently supported in only the following US,UK and Canada.
You can use the standard PayPal widget or the express checkout, these have global support.
You can refer to the following products matrix and the countries supported.