- PeterShepherdAsked on November 03, 2015 at 02:14 AM
just the form field showing. no prompt.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on November 03, 2015 at 05:10 AM
I have inspected your form on URL that you provided and Captcha field is loading correctly on my end. I tested in Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer and I was not able to replicate mentioned issue.
Are you still having issues with captcha field? Please try to reload your browser. You can also try with different browser.
You can also try to embed your form with iFrame code to see if that will resolve your issue. Inside of this guide you can find how to get iFrame code of your form:
If you still have issues please tell us which browser and device are you using?
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- PeterShepherdAnswered on November 04, 2015 at 02:21 AM
Using Safari on Mac. Captcha has been working correctly for several weeks.
Works fine on Firefox.
Tried iFrames but no change. Tried Dreamweaver platform but no change
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on November 04, 2015 at 03:38 AM
- PeterShepherdAnswered on November 05, 2015 at 02:19 AM
Playthru worked (drawing didn't).
Not my preference but now I have something.Thank you.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on November 05, 2015 at 03:36 AM
Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.